Bilingual Child Protection Worker - Cybertip.ca
Looking for a job that you can feel good about? The Canadian Centre for Child Protection is a national charitable organization dedicated to the personal safety of all children. We own and operate Canada’s national tipline to report the online sexual exploitation of children - Cybertip.ca - and are currently looking for a responsible, dedicated individual to join our team as a full time Bilingual Child Protection Worker.
Our Child Protection Workers accept and address both online and telephone reports from the public regarding online sexual exploitation. As one of Cybertip.ca’s Child Protection Workers, you would be responsible for reviewing, prioritizing and conducting Internet-based research on the reports and tips submitted by the public. After thorough analysis, you would then forward those with potentially illegal content to police in the appropriate jurisdiction.
Workers are also responsible for responding to requests from the public for educational information and other resources to help Canadians keep themselves and their families safe while using the Internet.
- Possess a post-secondary degree or diploma in relevant field (social work, criminology and justice) or equivalent education and experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the Internet, web-based chat, and email;
- Fluent in written and oral French / English required.
For more details on this position, visit our website at www.protectchildren.ca/employment.
Email your resume to Human Resources email@example.com.