Administrative Secretary - Fluently bilingual in both English and French.
Under general supervision and while demonstrating a commitment to the Mission, Values and Management Philosophy of St. Boniface General Hospital, the ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to an individual(s) and/or a department in a clinical or administrative area within the hospital.
- Fluently bilingual in both English and French.
- Grade XII or recognized equivalent.
- Successful completion of a recognized secretarial or administrative secretarial program.
- Keyboarding speed: 55 wpm
- Knowledge of computer systems and proficiency in the use of current and related software including spreadsheets, databases, word processing, powerpoint, internet and email applications.
- Knowledge of University administrative procedures would be an asset in clinical areas.
- Two (2) years secretarial experience preferably in a hospital or other health care setting.
- Ability to take shorthand may be required in certain positions.